Stainless Steel/Cast Iron Lever Operated Lug Style Butterfly Valve
Custom processing: Yes
Material: stainless steel, cast iron
Connection form: flange
Structure: Vertical plate
Applicable medium: Various high corrosion chemical media
Pressure environment: atmospheric pressure
Working temperature: high temperature
Flow direction: commutation
Drive method: electronic
Parts and accessories: valve body
Type (channel position): straight through
The butterfly valve, also known as the flap valve, is a simple regulating valve. The butterfly valve that can be used for the switching control of the low-pressure pipeline medium means that the closing member (valve or disc) is a disc that rotates around the valve shaft to achieve opening and closing. A valve that can be used to control the flow of various types of fluids such as air, water, steam, various corrosive media, mud, oil, liquid metals, and radioactive media. Mainly cut and throttle on the pipeline. The butterfly valve opening and closing member is a disc-shaped butterfly plate that rotates around its own axis in the valve body to achieve the purpose of opening and closing or adjusting.
Our resilient seated butterfly valve is our most commonly sold butterfly valve. This series butterfly valve comes with a Nylon PA12 coated disc option that ensures excellent corrosion resistance to various chemical media. Top plate is double drilled to fit ISO5211 dimensions and standard secondary bolt circular dimensions. All handles, gear operators and electric actuators, pneumatic actuators are designed to directly mount to our butterfly valves. Heavy duty acetyl bushing absorbs the force acting on the stem and disc assemble due to pressure.
Our butterfly valves are ideal for hot or cold (chilled) water service, waste water service, waste materials, sewage, chemical and various other industries
- Available in wafer or lug butterfly valve types
- Optional butterfly valve actuation packages offered
- Ductile iron and cast iron body available
- Available in sizes from 2" - 24" and sizes 26" - 40"
- Two flanged butterfly valve holes for sizes up to 12" and four flanged locating holes for sizes 14" - 24" - allows for easy alignment during valve installation.
- We can customize according to the drawings, please send us the drawings.
- Precision machined radius on upper disc and lower disc hubs; valve is pressed against upper and lower seats causing seats to seal - primarily seals between disc and seat
- Heavy duty seat design with molded O-ring seals serve as flanged gasket
- Suitable for drinking water and nonalcoholic liquids and foods
- Stem connection available in standard VALTORC sizes or optional sizes to match standard secondary top plate drilling.
- Top plate double drilled to fit ISO 5211 dimensions and standard secondary bolt circle dimensions. All handles, gear operators and pneumatic VALTORC actuators are designed to mount directly to VALTORC Butterfly Valves.
- Nylon PA 12 coated disc option ensures excellent corrosion resistance to several chemical media. The hard, nonporous sintered polymer has very low hygroscopicity and is suitable for use in drinking water and nonalcoholic foodstuffs.
- Precision machined radius on the upper and lower disc hubs on this Butterfly Valve is pressed against upper and lower seat sealing faces for achieving primary sealing between disc and seat.
- Heavy duty square-grooved seat design with molded O-ring seals to serve as flange gaskets. EPDM seats are peroxide cured to yield the best elastic properties of the elastomer.
- High performance Butterfly Valves
1. Q: Why choose Shengao product?
A: We shengao have our own plant-- Weifang Shengao machinery Co.,Ltd, therefore, we can surely promise the quality of every product and provide you comparable price.
2. Q: Do you provide OEM Service?
A: Yes, we provide OEM Service.
3. Q: What is your payment term?
A: We provide kinds of payment terms such as L/C, T/T, Paypal, Escrow, etc.If there's anything I can help, please feel free to contact with me.